Elmhurst is the UK’s largest energy assessor accreditation scheme and has over 20 years of experience working with government to improve the energy efficiency of buildings. With the majority of new build Energy Certificates issued through Elmhurst’s software, they are able to create significant benefits for members.
Elmhurst’s knowledge, expertise and influence of Government’s Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP), and Part L of the Building Regulations ensures that they are ideally placed to provide support to iATS members.
Following the acquisition, Elmhurst has aimed to take the scheme to the next level by introducing the following features to its members:
- Significant changes to the iATS website and members portal
- Members of the public can now search for a local air tester via the search box on the iATS homepage
- Test certificates can now be validated by members of the public on the website
- Testers can now be verified via the website by members of the public
- iATS Certificates can now be produced for the Passivhaus standard
- Provided links to new training and schemes for Air Testers
- Regular communication and updates sent to members
- Phone and email support provided weekdays 9-5
Further Information about Elmhurst Energy is available on their website: www.elmhurstenergy.co.uk